FOR OBTAINING SOLVENCY CERTIFICATE:-
- Apply on plain paper to the Mamlatdar giving your complete residential address and the purpose for which, the said Certificate is required.
- Furnish details of ownership of immovable properties giving correct survey numbers and place where your landed property is situated.
- Attach attested Xerox copies of documents showing therein ownership of the immovable property and Nil Encumbrance Certificate from Sub-Registrar’s office.
- The applicant can also produce bank Guarantee in case he does not own any immovable property.
- Solvency Certificate uptoRs. 1,00,000/- is issued by the Mamlatdar of the Taluka Solvency Certificate above Rs. 1,00,000/- but not exceeding Rs. 5,00,000/- issued by the Dy. Collector and SDO of the Sub-Division and for above Rs. 5,00,000/- by the Collector of the District. The Mamlatdar will forward your application accordingly.
- For further details of procedure thereafter, kindly refer to The Goa (Right of Citizen to Time Bound Delivery of Public Services)Act 2013.
Collectorate of South Goa District
Collectorate of South Goa District,
Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex,
Near KTC Bus Stand,
Margao, South Goa District, Goa, India – 403601
Location : Collectorate of South Goa District, Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex | City : Margao | PIN Code : 403601
Phone : 0832-2794100