FOR OBTAINING RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE:-
- Apply in the prescribed application form addressed to the Mamlatdar.
- Birth Certificate. [Self Attested]
- Residence Certificate (old copy, if any). [Self Attested]
- Educational qualification certificate.(School Leaving or Bonafide Certificate) [Self Attested]
- Identity proof e.g. Voter’s card, PAN card, Driving Licence, Passport copy, Aadhar card etc. (Any one) [Self Attested]
- Marriage Certificate (In case of married person). [Self Attested]
- LPG Connection (In case of rented premises). [Self Attested]
- Self Declaration
- Self Declaration (N. O. C.) of the house owner (In case of rented premises).
- 2 Photos (Passport size).
- Note: Those applying for the purpose of Portuguese Passport shall furnish additional documents as follows:
- Indian Passport copy (Self attested Xerox copy).
- While collecting certificate— 1 govt. witness ’s signature along with name and designation and name of office.
- Application in prescribed form.
- For Further details of procedure thereafter, kindly refer to The Goa (Right of Citizen to Time Bound Delivery of Public Services) Act 2013.
Collectorate of South Goa District
Collectorate of South Goa District,
Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex,
Near KTC Bus Stand,
Margao, South Goa District, Goa, India – 403601
Location : Collectorate of South Goa District, Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex | City : Margao | PIN Code : 403601
Phone : 0832-2794100