Extension of area validity of License
FOR EXTENSION OF AREA VALIDITY OF LICENCE:-
- On receipt of an application from a licensee holding a licence in Form III, the licensing authority may extend the area of validity specified in his licence, if he is satisfied about the need of such extension subject to the condition that the licensing authority has the power to grant a licence in relation to the area to which extension is being sought.
- The application for extending the area validity for whole of India may be granted by the licensing authority as specified in column (5) of Schedule II, in respect of the following category of licensees, namely:-
- a) Union Ministers or Members of Parliament;
- b) Personnel of Defence Forces and Central Armed Police Forces;
- c) Officers of All-India Services
- d) Officers in the Government or Government Sector Undertakings or
- Public Sector Undertakings withliability to serve anywhere in India
- e) Dedicated sports persons and the sports persons specified in serial numbers (1) to (4) of the table in subrule(2) of rule 40.
- In other cases, where the licensing authority is satisfied that the nature of business or profession of the applicant requires him to carry arm or arms frequently beyond the existing jurisdiction and such a requirement may not be met by the issuance of a journey licence in Form XI of these rules, the application for extending the area validity for whole of India may be granted by the licensing authority specified in column (5) of Schedule II to the applicant.
Collectorate of South Goa District
Collectorate of South Goa District,
Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex,
Near KTC Bus Stand,
Margao, South Goa District, Goa, India – 403601
Location : Collectorate of South Goa District, Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex | City : Margao | PIN Code : 403601
Phone : 0832-2794731