FOR OBTAINING INDIAN CITIZENSHIP:-
- Apply in prescribed application form as required under Rule 28 of the Citizen Rules 1955 read with section 5 (2) of the Citizenship Act, 1955 in triplicate as per details shown below as the case may be:-
- S. No. Particulars of SectionPrescribed Form
- Section 5(1) a Annexure Q
- Section 5 (1) c Annexure R
- Section 5 (1) d Annexure S
- Section 6 Annexure T
- Application is to supported with the following documents:-
- Four attested Xerox copies of passport.
- Four attested Xerox copies of residence permit.
- 5 After this concerned applicant has to take oath of allegiance before the District Collector and thereafter a report from the CID is obtained and accordingly a detailed report is sent to the Home Department, Panaji for onward submission to the Government of India for grant of Indian Citizenship.
Collectorate of South Goa District
Collectorate of South Goa District,
Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex,
Near KTC Bus Stand,
Margao, South Goa District, Goa, India – 403601
Location : Collectorate of South Goa District, Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex | City : Margao | PIN Code : 403602
Phone : 0832-2794100 | Email : cols[dot]goa[at]nic[dot]in