License for cinema/ theater under Cinematography Act
FOR OBTAINING LICENCE FOR CINEMA/ THEATRE UNDER CINEMATOGRAPHY ACT:-
- Apply for NOC under Rule 20 (1) of the Goa Cinematography Rules, 1965 for construction of permanent Cinema/ Theater.
- Apply in prescribed Form (Annexure M) alongwith Site plan.
- On receipt of application the following reports will be called for:-
- NOC from concerned Panchayat / Municipality.
- NOC from Mamlatdar concerned.
- NOC from Member Secretary Town & Country Planning Committee.
- NOC from State ElectricalInspectorate.
- NOC from Fire Officer.
- Certificate from Films Division.
- NOC from PWD.
- The above reports will be perused and studied and accordingly Cinema Licence will be issued within 15 days after obtaining all reports.
- The above licence is granted for one year and has to be renewed subsequently every year after obtaining NOC from Fire and State Electrical Inspectorateand Films Division.
Collectorate of South Goa District
Collectorate of South Goa District,
Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex,
Near KTC Bus Stand,
Margao, South Goa District, Goa, India – 403601
Location : Collectorate of South Goa District, Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex | City : Margao | PIN Code : 403601
Phone : 0832-2794100