License under Petroleum Act
FOR OBTAINING LICENCE UNDER PETROLEUM ACT:-
- If a person wishes to obtain NOC under Petroleum Act he has to apply in the prescribed Form XI (Annexure O) alongwith following documents:-
- Ownership document of the property.
- Site plan/ Layout plan.
- NOC from Local Panchayat / or Municipality.
- Form I& XIV (e) Survey plan.
- On receipt of above applicant complete in all respects, public notices will be issued inviting objection from the public giving 30 days.
- Simultaneously reports from following Departments will be obtained:-
- Police Department.
- Fire Service.
- Town & Country Planning.
- Concerned Dy. Collector & SDO.
- Concerned Mamlatdar.
- On receipt of above reports, licence or NOC will be issued within 15 days.
Collectorate of South Goa District
Collectorate of South Goa District,
Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex,
Near KTC Bus Stand,
Margao, South Goa District, Goa, India – 403601
Location : Collectorate of South Goa District, Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex | City : Margao | PIN Code : 403601
Phone : 0832-2794100