Natural Calamity Releif
FOR GETTING GRATUITOUS RELIEF UNDER NATURAL CALAMITY: –
- The victims of natural calamity shall apply in prescribed form available in the office of the Taluka Mamlatdar within 60 days of the date of the loss (Annexure W)
- On the receipt of the report and Panchanama drawn by the Talathi, the Mamlatdar will send it to the Dy. Collector alongwith the checklist with his recommendations within 7 days.
- The Dy. Collector will submit the case to the Collector with his recommendations within 2 days.
- The Collector will re-examine the case and if it comes under natural calamity scheme, issues order recommending gratuitous relief Goa Disaster Management Fund Scheme as per Notification dated 13/03/2008, which is as follows: –
- Ex-gratia payment for death & injury:-
- Ex-Gratia payment to families of deceased person Rs. 1, 00,000/- per deceased.
- Ex-Gratia payment for loss of limb or eyes Rs.35,000/- per person.
- Grievous injury requiring hospitalization Rs.7,500/- per person.
- Clothing & utensils for families whose house have been washed away, Rs.2,000/- per clothing & bRs.2,000/- for utensils per family.
- Ex-Gratia payment for repair of houses:-
- Fully damaged (to be rebuiled):
- Pucca Houses, Rs.25,000/- per house.
- Katcha Houses, Rs. 15,000/- per house.
- Major Repairs:
- Pucca Houses, Rs.6,000/- per house.
- Katcha Houses, Rs. 4,000/- per house.
- Minor Repairs, Rs.2,000/- per house.
Collectorate of South Goa District
Collectorate of South Goa District,
Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex,
Near KTC Bus Stand,
Margao, South Goa District, Goa, India – 403601
Location : Collectorate of South Goa District, Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex | City : Margao | PIN Code : 403601
Phone : 0832-2794100