NOC under Explosive Act
FOR OBTAINING NOC UNDER EXPLOSIVE ACT:-
- If a person wishes to obtain NOC under Explosive Act he has to apply in the prescribed Form XIII (Annexure P) alongwith following documents:-
- Ownership document of the place.
- Site plan.
- NOC from Local Panchayat / or Municipality.
- On receipt of above applicant complete in all respects, public notices will be issued inviting objection from the public giving 30 days.
- Simultaneously reports from following Departments will be obtained:-
- Police Department.
- Fire Service.
- Town & Country Planning.
- Concerned Dy. Collector & SDO.
- Concerned Mamlatdar.
- On receipt of above reports, licence or NOC will be issued within 15 days.
Collectorate of South Goa District
Collectorate of South Goa District,
Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex,
Near KTC Bus Stand,
Margao, South Goa District, Goa, India – 403601
Location : Collectorate of South Goa District, Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex | City : Margao | PIN Code : 403601
Phone : 0832-2794100