Partition of Land
FOR OBTAINING PARTITION OF LAND:
- A decree holder or a co-holder of land can apply for partition on plain paper under section 61 of Land Revenue Code along with following documents:-
- Latest Form I and XIV duly mutated in the name of the applicant (1 original + 1 attested / notarised) *
- Site plan i.e. plan showing the area to be partitioned (1 original +1 Xerox). Superimposed plan of area to be partitioned.
- Survey Plan ( 1 original + 1 Xerox).
- Title / Ownership documents e.g. Sale deed etc. (1 notarised/attested + 1 Xerox).
- Form I &XIV: Application on plain paper with Rs.5/- court fees stamp stating village name and survey number. (office of the Mamlatdar)
Collectorate of South Goa District
Collectorate of South Goa District,
Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex,
Near KTC Bus Stand,
Margao, South Goa District, Goa, India – 403601
Location : Collectorate of South Goa District, Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex | City : Margao | PIN Code : 403601
Phone : 0832-2794100