Sanad for conversion of land above 500 sq. mts.
FOR OBTAINING SANAD FOR CONVERSION OF LAND ABOVE 500 sq. mts.
- Apply in prescribed Form “Schedule 1” I Four sets affixing therein Court fee stamps of Rs. 5/- (Annexure J) alongwith following documents:-
- Form I and XIV (one original and four self-attested copies)
- Survey plan and four blue prints (1 original + 4 Xerox copies).
- One Notarized Copy of Sale Deed etc. and 4 Xerox copies of the deed.
- Site plan on the basis of Survey plan (1 original + 4 Xerox copies).
- Manual copy of Form I & XIV maintained by the Talathi’s office.
- Form I &XIV : Application on plain paper with Rs.5/- court fees stamp stating village name and survey number. (office of the Dy. Collector or Collector as per the area, sought for conversion).
- For further details of procedure thereafter, kindly refer to The Goa (Right of Citizen to Time Bound Delivery of Public Services) Act, 2013.
Collectorate of South Goa District
Collectorate of South Goa District,
Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex,
Near KTC Bus Stand,
Margao, South Goa District, Goa, India – 403601
Location : Collectorate of South Goa District, Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex | City : Margao | PIN Code : 403601
Phone : 0832-2794100